There are many causes to poor yard drainage. The main reason is grading or slope of the yard. Another cause is tree or shrub roots. As trees and shrubs grow, their roots dig deeper raising the ground around them. Soil composition is another cause of poor yard drainage. What the soil is made up of, be it having too much or too little of the key ingredients can cause problems. Soil compaction, how tight or loose, the soil is another problem many home owners face. Promier Landscapes can professionally correct all of these yard drainage issues with speed and effectiveness.
There are many reasons for a homeowner to correct a poor drainage issues in your lawn immediately. These include:
- Standing water can cause interior leaking
- Drainage problems will affect your production and growth of your garden
- Leaks may cause damage floors and/or walls
- prevents a soggy lawn
- Standing water creates a muddy lawn
- Mosquitoes are attracted to standing water
- Saturated grass does not grow well
- Protect your investment
- Damp crawlspaces can create mold and mildew
Promier Landscapes can put your mind at ease and save you money while increasing the value of your home. We can accurately grade the slope of your yard. We can correct your soil composition and compaction issues. Promier Landscapes can install a French Drain and add extensions to your home’s gutter downspouts which will lead rain water farther away from your home. Call us today to set up an appointment.